FLE30 expansion unit : Think big!
Expansion units make it easier to cover large rooms that require a system exceeding 15 A. To avoid using several thermostats, you can install expansion units. Each of the expansion units will control its section of the floor according to the directions received from the thermostat.
Advantages of the FLE30 expansion unit
- Simple daisy chain installation
- Compatible with the FLP35 programmable thermostat
- A single FLP35 can control an infinite number of expansion units
- Each unit supports a load of 15 A (the number of units required depends on the installation load)
- System can operate at different voltages (120 V, 208 V or 240 V)
- Protection against malfunction ensured by a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI)
- Screw terminals for safe and easy installation
- 3 year limited warranty