ProtecTHERM- Roof and gutter de-icing
Sturdy, flexible and perfectly adapted to take on unforgiving winter storms, ProtecTHERM heating cables are suitable for various types of roofing. Installed on a roof, in gutters and downspouts, the heating cables help melt the snow and ice and create a melting path to evacuate water in order to prevent damage.
Click here for a list and details of all ProtecTHERM cables.
- Cables resistant to damage caused by UV rays
- Sturdy, flexible and easy to install
- Available in bulk and "cut to order" formats for more flexibility
- Also available in a preassembled format (120V cable has a plug and pilot lamp, 240V cable requires a power connection in a junction box)
- Self-regulating: cables produce more heat only when needed
- Suitable for various types of roofing
- Complete line of accessories and components available for the installation and power connection, when needed
- Require no maintenance
- 3 year limited warranty