As a homeowner, you want the convenience of controlling your thermostat whenever you want, wherever you are, whether you are home or not? Maybe you want to easily monitor your floor heating system’s performance? Or as a hotel or company manager, you want to remotely control the temperature in every room? FLEXTHERM’s INSTINCT Connect is the solution! You can program and control your thermostat remotely via your smart phone, tablet, laptop or computer, or you can choose the manual mode.
This thermostat’s programming is done remotely only and requires an internet connection and a Neviweb® interface (FLWEB45), sold separately. Since up to 300 thermostats can be controlled by a single Neviweb® interface, this product is ideal for hotels, offices or any commercial building.
See how the Neviweb interface works by visiting the demo site.
Advantages of the INSTINCT Connect thermostat
- Remotely programmable and controllable
- Attractive and chic design, and modern backlit screen
- Two extremely precise temperature sensors: one for the ground (probe) and the other for the ambient air
- Two modes: automatic (4 events) or manual
- Pre-programmed for quick setup and easily programmable if needed
- Up to four temperature adjustments (events) can be programmed per day (5:2 or 7:0)
- Energy monitoring feature provides data over 24 hours and 30 days
- Protection against malfunction ensured by a built-in ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI)
- Display modes: °C or °F, 24 h or 12 h
- 3 year limited warranty
Automatically lowering the temperature of your home at night (when you are sleeping) generates substantial savings while helping you do your part for the environment.
Combine a programmable electronic thermostat with a floor heating system for major savings in money and energy. According to ENERGY STAR, using the programming function alone generates annual savings of around $180.
Lowering the temperature by 1 °C for an eight-hour period generates energy savings of 2%. For example, if you program the thermostat to lower the temperature by 5 °C when you are at work and during the night, you reduce your energy consumption by 20% (5 °C x 2% x 2 eight-hour periods) over those periods. Since the temperature is lower when you are not at home or while you sleep, you save energy and money without compromising on comfort.