FLEXTHERM’s new revolutionary FLEXSnap system allows you to install the Green Cable Surface floor heating system and lay the tiles in fewer steps than traditional methods.
A REVOLUTIONARY SYSTEM
FLEXSnap represents the most significant breakthrough in the world of floor heating systems since FLEXTHERM launched its electrical floor heating systems technology in 1992.
- 31.4 cm x 31.4 cm (12 3/8 in x 12 3/8 in) FLEXSnap mesh with a 8mm (5/16 inch) thickness
- 3 ft x 50 ft FLEXSnap-R preassembled roll made of mesh
- Socket and spigot ends for easy assembly
- Holes to anchor the mesh to the floor
- Grooves for inserting the cable that are spaced at 2.5 cm (1 in) intervals for inserting the cable according to the type of installation
The FLEXSnap system is compatible with:
- installations on a concrete, on plywood subfloor with joist spacing of 12 to 16 inches on center or over OSB (for an installation over OSB, see the full manufacturer's recommendations and installation guide)
- glazing with a polymer-modified mortar or self-leveler approved for installation of the FLEXSnap system
- ceramic floor coverings
Please consult the Installation page for a complete list of the approved cement adhesives and self-levelers as well as the installation guide.
For specifications, please refer to the FLEXSnap Technical Specifications document.