Concrete Mat Xpress
The Concrete Mat Xpress offers the strength, reliability and performance of the Green Cable Concrete as well as a simple installation thanks to its self-adhesive substrate; you simply have to unroll it. With the Concrete Mat Xpress, installing a floor heating system in concrete has never been so… xpress.
IDEAL FOR BASEMENTS, GARAGES, COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS AND MUCH MORE
The Concrete Mat Xpress consists of a 6W cable on a self-adhesive substrate with a 15 cm (6 inch) spacing and is designed specifically to be embedded in concrete. It has a standard width of 61 cm (24 inches) and 18 standard 240V mat lengths are available (18 208V mat lengths are also available on special order). The mat can be installed directly on the insulation under the concrete slab, or on a concrete or plywood subfloor with a concrete topping. It will use the thick mass of concrete to store and release a comfortable and uniform heat. Embedding in concrete just got easier!
- Mat with self-adhesive backing for easy installation
- Strong and durable copolymer substrate
- Designed specifically to be buried in concrete
- No surface preparation or maintenance cost
- No additional cost for floor finishing
- Does not raise the floor height
- Increased thermal mass effect and heat is spread more evenly due to the exceptional heat storing and releasing capacity of the concrete mass
- Easy installation: no return feed required for connection
- Compatible with most floor coverings
- Energy savings of up to 28%*
- EMF-free (electromagnetic fields)**
- Does not dry the air or spread dust or germs
- Designed for installation in a wet environment (make sure that the installation complies with the local and/or regional electrical code)
- Manufactured entirely in our plant, where quality controls are implemented throughout the entire production process
- 20 year limited warranty
* In a room heated by a FLEXTHERM floor heating system.
** Based on the installation instructions included in our FLEXTHERM installation guide, the recorded EMF measurement is considered insignificant (between 0.25 mg and 0.5 mg).