Green Cable Surface XL
The Green Cable Surface XL offers all the advantages and characteristics of our renowned Green Cable Surface, in a format that is compatible with uncoupling membrane installation systems.
FLEXTHERM QUALITY, IN AN UNCOUPLING MEMBRANE
With its constant diameter no matter its length, the Green Cable Surface XL is not only ideal for installations with an uncoupling membrane designed to receive a heating cable, but this versatile cable also lends itself perfectly to a conventional surface installation with FLEXTHERM’s white Universal Snap-in GaugesTM specially designed for this product. Both robust and flexible, the Green Cable Surface XL is compatible with ceramic and natural stone floor coverings and produces optimal heating ouput ranging between 11.5W/sq. ft. and 14.5W/sq. ft. according to the type of installation.
For help in measuring the space, please refer to this worksheet.
- 25 year limited warranty
- Compatible with uncoupling membrane installation systems
- Can also be installed with FLEXTHERM’s white Universal Snap-in GaugesTM (sold separately)
- Compatible with ceramic and natural stone floor coverings
- Robust sheath with a constant diameter
- Available in a multitude of lengths to ensure a complete coverage in rooms of all shapes and sizes
- Easy installation: no return to the thermostat
- Energy savings of up to 28%*
- EMF-free (electromagnetic fields)**
- Does not dry out air or spread dust and germs
- Requires no maintenance
- Designed for installation in wet environments
* In a room heated by a FLEXTHERM floor heating system.
** Based on the installation instructions included in our FLEXTHERM installation guide, the recorded EMF measurement is considered insignificant (between 0.25 mG and 0.5 mG).