Green Cable Concrete
Green Cable Concrete is installed in the concrete slab during construction and meets the comfort needs of the most demanding consumers.
A REAL HEAT RESERVOIR
Specially designed to be buried directly in a concrete slab, Green Cable Concrete ensures constant overall comfort, and, if integrated to the concrete slab at the very beginning of construction, can help you make great savings. It uses the exceptional heat storing and releasing capacity of the concrete slab to spread heat more evenly, for a longer period of time, with reduced heat loss. That way, heat is retained more effectively and you save money! With its rapid, uniform anchoring system, it is easy to install because no return feed is required for connection.
For help in measuring the space, please refer to this worksheet.
- Designed specifically to be buried in concrete
- No surface preparation or maintenance cost
- Increased thermal mass effect and heat is spread more evenly due to the exceptional heat storing and releasing capacity of the concrete mass
- Compatible with most floor coverings
- Easy installation: no return feed required for connection
- Convenient installation: uniform anchoring system ensures speedy installation
- Bright colored product makes it easier to install on the construction site
- EMF-free (electromagnetic fields)*
- Product designed for installation in a wet environment
- 20 year limited warranty
* Based on the installation instructions included in our FLEXTHERM installation guide, the recorded EMF measurement is considered insignificant (between 0.25 mG and 0.5 mG).