With the programmable electronic thermostat’s large display and sleek design, saving energy has never looked so good.
- Instructions guide - FLP35
- Quick Guide - FLP35
- User Manual - FLP35
- User Guide Dual voltage FLP30-120/240GA
- User Guide FLP12-120/240GA
- Installation and Programming Guide FLP12-120/240GA
- Installation and Programming Guide LS120P (120 volts)
- Installation and Programming Guide LS240P (240 volts)
- Warranty - FLP35
- Warranty - FLP30
- Warranty - FLP12
FORM, FUNCTION AND QUALITY
It all starts with a sleek and modern design that fits into any décor. On first contact, you will find simple and intuitive programming capabilities. The thermostat is pre-programmed for a quick setup but should you wish to change these settings, the large backlit display and simple user interface will make programming a breeze. In operation, its advanced technology provides efficient energy management thanks to an adaptive function and it allows you to monitor energy consumption. FLEXTHERM’s electronic programmable thermostat makes it easy to enjoy total comfort.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMMABLE ELECTRONIC THERMOSTAT
- Two extremely precise temperature sensors: one for the ground (probe) and the other for the ambient air
- Pre-programmed for quick setup
- Two modes: automatic (4 events) or manual
- Simple user interface and large backlit display for intuitive programming
- Adaptive function to determine when the system needs to activate to reach the desired temperature based on your specific environment
- Up to four temperature adjustments (events) can be programmed per day (5:2, 6:1 or 7:0)
- Energy monitoring feature provides data over 2 days, 30 days or 365 days
- Quick Set feature allows you to change programmed settings for the current event easily
- Screw terminals for safe and easy installation
- Protection against malfunction ensured by a built-in ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI)
- Display modes: oC or oF, 24 h or 12 h
- 3 year limited warranty
Automatically lowering the temperature of your home at night (when you are sleeping) generates substantial savings while helping you do your part for the environment.
Combine a programmable electronic thermostat with a floor heating system for major savings in money and energy. According to ENERGY STAR, using the programming function alone generates annual savings of around $180.
Lowering the temperature by 1 °C for an eight-hour period generates energy savings of 2%. For example, if you program the thermostat to lower the temperature by 5 °C when you are at work and during the night, you reduce your energy consumption by 20% (5 °C x 2% x 2 eight-hour periods) over those periods. Since the temperature is lower when you are not at home or while you sleep, you save energy and money without compromising on comfort.