Green Cable Mat
Green Cable Mat offers the quality and performance of Green Cable Surface in a format designed for obstacle-free square and rectangular rooms. Thanks to its self-adhesive backing, Green Cable Mat can easily be installed under ceramic and natural stone floor coverings.
DESIGNED FOR SQUARE AND RECTANGULAR ROOMS
Green Cable Mat consists of a 3W cable on a self-adhesive substrate with 7.6 cm spacing (3 inches). It has a standard width of 61 cm (24 inches) and is offered in a variety of lengths (see the Product List tab), in 120 V and 240 V. It is installed under ceramic and natural stone floor coverings and can be used as the main or secondary heat source in square and rectangular rooms.
For help in measuring the space, please refer to this worksheet.
- Mat with self-adhesive backing for easy installation
- No return necessary for thermostat connection
- Solid mechanical joint for quick installation and durability
- Strong and durable copolymer jacket
- Compatible with ceramic and natural stone coverings
- Energy savings of up to 28%*
- EMF-free (electromagnetic fields)**
- Does not dry the air or spread dust or germs
- No maintenance required
- CSA approved (Canada and U.S.)
- Designed for installation in a wet environment (make sure that the installation complies with the local and/or regional electrical code)
- Manufactured entirely in our plant, where quality controls are implemented throughout the entire production process
- 25 year limited warranty
* In a room heated by a FLEXTHERM floor heating system.
** Based on the installation instructions included in our FLEXTHERM installation guide, the recorded EMF measurement is considered insignificant (between 0.25 mg and 0.5 mg).